Monday, January 24, 2011

LOVE

I love to knit but in the last 12 months I've done very little, atm I have hurt my back so I've been spending lots of time laying down and its given  the time to be creative with knitting. This is the first time I've use this pattern and its a really quick knit i did change the neck band so that it just slips on, I prefer this as it will keep there neck warmer in winter too. The first Pixie Hat I knitted out of scraps of wool.
 And for this one i dyed up some wool in a rainbow of colours so i didn't have to worry about sewing in the ends, I love how this one turned out its my favourite.
 As it was quiet hot Alyra wasn't to keen to where it.. this is her idea of how it should be worn lol.
so now I'm in knitting mode, i think i need to go and order some more wool hehehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment